In the next list, we provide some examples of value engineering provided in different Canadian projects:
- Design adapted to constructability
- Optimization of Geotechnical Parameters in Toronto Soils.
- Expansive rocks analysis (GBS) and their impact in Tunnels Design
- Advantage of the reduction in the Hydrostatic Pressure Law
- Usage of Temporary Support of Excavation as part of the Permanent Structure
- Significant reduction on steel reinforcement
- Reduction of tie-backs, struts,…
- Knowledge of Canadian Codes and Metrolinx-TTC Design Manuals for the optimization of: Crack width Analysis, Geotechnical Design….
- Optimization of Monitoring and Instrumentation Plan