Our Team is able to develop the following technical services in the field of the geotechnical seismic engineering:
- Deterministic seismic hazard analysis (DSHA).
- Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (PSHA).
- Synthetic accelerograms generation from a response design spectrum.
- Ground response analysis – seismic wave propagation.
- Liquefaction potential analysis.
- Slope stability analysis under dynamic conditions.
- Retaining walls design under dynamic conditions.
- Foundations design under dynamic conditions.
- Tunnel lining design under dynamic conditions.
- Design of vibration damping foundations in industrial installations.
For those analyses both analytic and numerical methods (with Plaxis 2D, Plaxis 3D and Flac 3D codes) are used.
Our structural team is able to develop next seismic analysis:
- Response spectrum analysis
- Linear dynamic analysis
- Nonlinear static analysis
- Nonlinear dynamic analysis
For those analyses SAP2000 software is used.