EGLINTON CROSSTOWN LRT /2016-20
Name and Location: EGLINTON CROSSTOWN LRT /2016-20. Toronto (Canada)
- Geomechanical modelling of the following stations: Fairbank, Forest Hill, Chaplin and Mount Pleasant. We have cooperated also in some issues regarding East Portal area and Science Centre Station.
- Revision of the Geotechnical Design Reports
- Design of deep foundations
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is a light rail transit line that will run across Eglinton Avenue between Mount Dennis (Weston Road) and Kennedy Station in Toronto, Canada. This 19-kilometer corridor will include a 10-kilometer underground portion, between Keele Street and Laird Drive.
- The Crosstown will have up to 25 stations and stops. It will link to 54 bus routes, three subway stations and various GO Transit lines.